What are you shooting at?

Exposure 1/30 | Aperture f/8 | Focal Length 55mm | ISO Speed 3200
What do you think about this shot? This is the question I have asked when posted the picture above to the one of the Facebook photography group. To be honest I expected some warm welcome and advices from more experienced colleagues what I still need to work on. Let me share few comments I have received below.

What are you shooting at? What are you trying to capture? There's no focus point in the picture.
troll post i think
I think he's seriously thinking these are good
Sorry but its a nothing shot, nothing of interest in it as others have said. Focus point is on that scrawl at the front and its not really saying anything of interest to the viewer
poor composition, boring, very little interest, foreground interest isnt.... are you happy with it?
Tragic 

Do you think the picture is that bad? Personally I like this picture and its urban style. It doesn't show too much however it looks authentic and little bit mysteriously, if you know what I mean. What do you think about it?

At the end I would like to highlight two positive comments which I really appreciate

I think the image is boring but I can see what creativity he's trying to achieve.
I really like it! It’s really moody and would make a great album cover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment